- Projects completed in this year include Sõpruse Ärimaja business complex, the Tallink SPA & Conference hotel, Nordic Hotel Forum, Tornimäe residential building and extension of Smuuli road and Puurmani traffic junction, the arch bridge for the latter is named Concrete Building of the Year for 2007 by the Estonian Concrete Association.
- In Latvia, a furniture store opens next to the SPICE shopping centre, a modern office complex rises at the intersection of Duntes/Upes streets, an apartment complex is developed on Kaivas street, the city of Valmiera gets a new shopping centre and the Krajbanka bank headquarters in the Skanstes quarter.
- In Lithuania, the Šiauliai shopping centre, the ELINTA industrial building and, as a Merko project, the office and apartment building on Gabijos street, are completed.
- A long-term cooperation agreement is signed with the Tallinn University of Technology.
- AS Merko Ehitus wins the title of the Most Competitive Company in the area of construction.