- SIA Merks starts providing electrical engineering service in Latvia.
- The Ülemiste traffic junction completed in October 2013 wins recognition as the Concrete Structure of the Year 2013 from the Estonian Concrete Association.
- The Corporate Band 2013 competition is won by the Merko Ehitus Eesti house band “Ma Sulle Ehitan” (I’ll Build for You).
- The Iru waste-to-energy unit is completed in cooperation with an international waste incineration plant expert, the French company Constructions Industrielles de la Méditerranée (CNIM).
- AS Merko Ehitus wins the title of the Most Competitive Company in the area of construction.
- Installation of the land part of the Estlink 2 cable.
- Construction of Aruküla substation is completed, being delivered as a turnkey project.