Construction of the electrical connection for the new cogeneration plant at Horizon Tselluloosi ja Paberi AS and partially renovating the existing electrical system.
On 1 July 2021, Merko Ehitus Eesti acquired a stake in Connecto Eesti, and the Merko electrical construction business line merged with Connecto. Acting jointly under the Connecto brand makes it possible for us to offer a significantly broader range of services – in addition to the design, construction and maintenance of low, medium and high voltage electricity networks, Connecto also operates in the field of telecommunications and gas networks.
View the works performed by Connecto.
- Horizon Tselluloosi ja Paberi AS
- Name of the project:
- Construction of the electrical connection for the Horizon Tselluloosi and Paberi AS cogeneration plant
- Energy supply
- Type of construction:
- Low- and medium voltage networks. Consumer and production installations, grid connections points
- AS Merko Infra
- Description of work:
- New building; reconstruction
- Anija road 10, Kehra, Harjumaa
- Beginning of the project:
- Year of completion: