Completion of the technical solution for medium voltage systems and low voltage main circuit in 2 substations. Installed capacity 8 MW.
On 1 July 2021, Merko Ehitus Eesti acquired a stake in Connecto Eesti, and the Merko electrical construction business line merged with Connecto. Acting jointly under the Connecto brand makes it possible for us to offer a significantly broader range of services – in addition to the design, construction and maintenance of low, medium and high voltage electricity networks, Connecto also operates in the field of telecommunications and gas networks.
View the works performed by Connecto.
- Eesti Energia Õlitööstus AS (Eesti Energia Oil Industry)
- Name of the project:
- Enefit-280 electrical supply of fuel feed system
- Energy supply
- Type of construction:
- Low- and medium voltage networks. Consumer and production installations, grid connections points
- Joala Elekter OÜ
- Description of work:
- New building
- Auvere village, Vaivara, Ida-Virumaa
- Beginning of the project:
- Year of completion: