Construction work of medium voltage network and substations.
On 1 July 2021, Merko Ehitus Eesti acquired a stake in Connecto Eesti, and the Merko electrical construction business line merged with Connecto. Acting jointly under the Connecto brand makes it possible for us to offer a significantly broader range of services – in addition to the design, construction and maintenance of low, medium and high voltage electricity networks, Connecto also operates in the field of telecommunications and gas networks.
View the works performed by Connecto.
- AS Merko Infra
- Name of the project:
- External electric networks of Veerenni quarter
- Energy supply
- Type of construction:
- Low- and medium voltage networks. Consumer and production installations, grid connections points
- AS Merko Infra and Contactus AS
- Description of work:
- New building
- Pille str 7, Tiiu str 3 and Veerenni str 36, Tallinn
- Beginning of the project:
- Year of completion: