Suspicions or factual information on conduct that is contrary to business ethics can be reported via various channels that are accessible to the employees and business partners of the company as well as others. Every report will be reviewed immediately by a professional and independent contractual partner of Merko Ehitus – Ernst & Young.
The reporting and analysis system ensures security, confidentiality and, if so requested, also anonymity at every stage of the process. The reports sent via the online report form, the reporting hotline or email will not be forwarded to Merko – Ernst & Young will only give Merko a summary of the reports that need investigation without any reference to the source of the information. The information will also be kept confidential and used only for solving the particular incident by Merko’s managers and the audit committee to whom a report has been made.
Before sending in a report, please think about the following questions and prepare to answer them as accurately as possible:
- Where did the incident occur?
- When did the incident occur?
- What exactly happened? Please describe the event.
- Who was involved (names, positions)?
- How did you learn of the incident?
- Do you have any proof of the occurrence of the incident (is anyone else aware of it; is there any documentary proof)?
- Do you want to remain completely anonymous or give your contact details to the independent service provider so that they can contact you for further information or feedback? Your anonymity with respect to Merko will be guaranteed in any case.